Friday, October 14, 2005
About Me

- Name: Donna
- Location: Washington State, United States
Climate Scientist / Electrical Engineer, wife to Connor, mommy to an angel daughter Taja Elizabeth, a son Taran Nicholai, and two little girls Tovi Elise, and Avala Siri Lou. Three I will watch over, one that will watch over me.
Previous Posts
- My fingers are HUGE!
- I lost my shirt Lunch was surprisingly tidy today ...
- Sprinklers with mom
- Almost two years ago this was Taran I was sorting ...
- Chicken Invasion
- Auntie Terese and cousin Katie taught me this Beca...
- Very Serious Musician We bought Taran a little rhy...
- Chicken Pox
- Oh yeah? I got YOUR nose!
- Connor and Taran These are two of a set of great d...




1 Comments:
Too cute! I can't wait to see what Taran will be this Halloween. Will he get to keep his candy this time?
Post a Comment
<< Home